miércoles, 8 de abril de 2020

MY WORLD 9

THE GOAL
We are in the semi-final of a tournament in Catalonia, my team and I were in the penalty shootout. The result was 0-0, and we were playing the promotion to the final. The shooters of my team were four teammates and I, and I was the last shooter. The shooters went one by one, and the final result in that moment was 4-3, winning, but… my time had come. My heart was beating very fast, but… when I took the ball; all around me suddenly stopped, and only was me and the goalkeeper. When I took the ball, I was very quiet, and at that moment, I was feeling my passion for football. When I heard the referee’s whistle, I went to the ball, with a goal set, mark; I went to the ball, and when I was in front of this, I directed my shot where I had planned, the goal squad. There were seconds of tension, all was frozen but… the ball entered into the goal. My team and I celebrated it with a lot of emotion and that’s how we got to the final.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario