miércoles, 8 de abril de 2020

MY WORLD 8

THE ACCIDENT
We were in summer, in 2019. I was with my two friends from Sant Pere Pescador in Sant Pere Pescador, and we thought to go to Castelló d’Empúries with two bikes. Everything was great at that moment but… we had a little problem. When we started to go to Castelló, we took the road, when all the cars were in that moment, but we didn’t care much and we continued straight. When we were in the middle of the stretch, one of my friends, the one in front of us, had a little accident, but… this little accident triggered a fatal accident. He fell to the road and my friend, who was carrying me on the handlebars of his bike, suddenly stopped, and I was thrown about five meters further. In front of me, a French car was suddenly stopped, avoiding my run over. After that moment, my friends and I apologized in front of all the people who had stopped their cars because of us, and we started again to go to Castelló, where we healed our wounds, which had burned.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario