miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2020

MY WORLD 6

THE BARBACUE
The last week of summer, with my family, we made a barbacue in my house. At 10:00 a.m my father and I, we went to bought the meat, and the firewood the make the barbacue. At 13:00 p.m, the members of my family went to my house, they arrived at once, and we started to make the barbacue and the snak. In my house I have a pool, this is perfect to summer, and we decided to bathe in it. When the meat was ready, we dryed the bodies and we sat on the chairs, and then, when all of members was in the table, we started to ate the meat. With the meat, there were some delicious potatoes, all was delicious and finished in a few minutes. This day was an incredible day with the family, all we laugh, and the most important, we were very close.
Resultado de imagen de barbacoa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario